Tuesday, January 26, 2021

I am alive and you are still here.

When we think of a catharsis we think of this beautiful experience where we emerge rejuvenated. It is a seldom occurrence for some spurred by singular moment. An event that shakes them to the core. I have forced myself into cathartic events quite frequently on purpose to attempt to distill this fragile soul into so solid core. This death has shaken me, though it has not rattled me my footing enough to for me into another spiral that would lead me to rip at my soul until I put it back together to emerge another creature. I am reexamining the things I took for granted though. For what is here today might not be here tomorrow. everything ends in tears eventually, that is the inevitable destiny for all things we cherish, tears. 

No comments: